27 January 2009
22 January 2009
Credits: Collector's Tray for the Garden by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/2zsac2
Cracked, Creased & Stacked - Earthy by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/4gu9yl
Fruit Smoothie #2 by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/ysxgv2
Glittery Script Alpha by Lauren Bavin, http://tinyurl.com/868py8
Hang The Date - Custom Chipboard Years 1990-2000 by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/8ppgzs
Magical Season Overlay Stack by Lauren Bavin, http://tinyurl.com/75yfj9
Magic QC by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/9ln5q4
Moments to Remember Overlay Stack by Tina ChambersYuletide Titles by Lauren Bavin, http://tinyurl.com/3sp8y8
21 January 2009
Credits:Fantasy Landscape Happy Noo Noos by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/yye76j
Hang The Date - Cardstock Months & Hang The Date - Cardstock Years 2001 - 2010 by Meryl Bartho
Mandy Page Kit by Meryl Bartho
Sightseeing III QC by Elisabeth Weaver, http://tinyurl.com/5qhaxl
Worm Alpha by ChrisDesign (recoloured)
Worms by Chaos Lounge & Julia Makotinsky
1) First get your worm farm $149.
2) Get your worms $35 for 1000.
3) Add first tray to base, add cardboard & wet coir bedding.
4) Add worms on top.
5) Add second tray & add a few handfuls of food scraps, teabags, garden peat, etc.
6) On top put a damp cover of hessian, burlap or a piece of old carpet - I only had wet paper yesterday but today they have a piece of brand new carpet, free from the carpet shop! The poor man thought he’d better humour the nutty old woman!
7) Put lid on and wait for them to do their thing!
8) Water everyday in hot weather to keep damp & feed your food scraps, no meat.
9) In a few weeks you can syphon the worm liquid (wees) from the bottom to use on your garden. Once second tray is full of worm castings (poos) add last tray to top and replace carpet & lid. When they’re all full empty the bottom tray (compost for garden) and add to top to start again - if the worms are still alive of course!
Credits: Blingle Bells Hot Stuff by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/2o6mym
Blingle Bells Torn & Tattered Hot Stuff AOP by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/3yu5ry
Blingle Bells Traditional by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/3hygu6
Candy Cane Lane by Rene Bross, http://tinyurl.com/37u4yz
Club Digital Dec08 by DSP Designers, http://tinyurl.com/66g9d5
Club Digital Jan09 by DSP Designers, http://tinyurl.com/8flycn
Together 2 page QC by Elisabeth Weaver, http://tinyurl.com/8o6n9a
19 January 2009
08 January 2009
Credits: A Collector's Tray for Babies by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/amzzf
Baby Joshua by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/9ko4pu
Cherish Mee by Marcee Duggar, http://tinyurl.com/a9b657
Modern Wedding #1 by DSP Designers, http://tinyurl.com/yfnevx
Modern Wedding #2 by DSP Designers, http://tinyurl.com/28yasr
Paper Apple Tree by Meryl Bartho, http://tinyurl.com/a6dhke
Silver Bells by Lauren Bavin, http://tinyurl.com/95ps3a
Wonderful World Overlay Stack by Lauren Bavin, http://tinyurl.com/7hxkoc